I'm posting this here to hold myself accountable

I go back to college today, and I'm tired of always being the "fat friend". I want to make a change, and I'm starting now - but I have terrible self-control, so I'm hoping that posting this here will help me remember and focus on my goals.

I WILL NOT binge eat, no matter how hungry or high or wasted I am. It might feel good in the moment, but it's never worth it.

I WILL go to the gym every day, no mater how tired or hungover or lazy I am. It's a 5 minute walk, there is zero excuse.

I WILL NOT drink soda ever again. It's just awful in every way.

Sorry if this post doesn't really fit the sub, but I feel like I'm more likely to stick to my goals if I write them down and share them. My journey starts today :)

submitted by /u/kooldays5
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Lwc3Ri

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...