You would look weird skinny because you have a big frame

Seriously, my brother drives me crazy. We're the same height 6'0", he's 185 pounds and I'm sitting at 260. I've been a big kid, teenager, adult all my life. Was talking to him yesterday about losing weight again, at my lowest I got down to 215 and thought I looked great but definitely had more weight to lose. He tells me I looked odd even at that weight because of my "big frame". He tells me I have wide shoulders and hips so I'd look weird at his weight even though I literally stood back to back with him and we have the same sized shoulders. Being heavy just suits me apparently and I'd look sickly at 200.

And while I'm on the subject my mom almost has the same damn sentiment, that I look fine where I'm at. Just some back story my dad died of a heart attack at 44, but yeah apparently I'm fine sitting here obese.

submitted by /u/Toxic724
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Nke8C3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...