Binging, Tracking, Succeeding.

So yesterday I weighed in at 157.9! Started at 167.2 so nearly 10 pounds lost.

And then I binged. I ate a lot of junk. We all get the urge from time to time, and I gave in.

But I tracked it! I recorded everything I ate. The goldfish, the candy, the protein bars. All of it.

At the end of the day, I ate 2,990 calories. (For reference, I try to eat between 1,550 and 1,750 depending on exercise). So basically double my daily intake.

But it’s really not the end of the world. I was still alive, so I was still burning calories. At the end of the day, I have a surplus of ~1,100 calories.

Big deal! Who cares? I can burn that off in two days!

It’s a roadbump, not a brick wall. But I never would have known that if I didn’t track. It would have been this monster pit of shame and self-loathing.

That’s why you track your calories.

Here’s aiming for the big 10 next week.

submitted by /u/warlord922
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2tN81OJ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...