I always do so good during the day by like 6-7pm I usually end up with 100-200 or so calories left and I try so hard not to use them or at least to not go over and then by around 10pm I can't help it and my mind will just be like i'm hungry and I want to eat anything (when really i'm not hungry) and end up binging and going over. Sometimes its over by 100 calories or even more. I'll eat anything from like a slice of cheese, cereal, then a few chips, ice cream etc all in one setting before realizing it and then after it makes me feel bad that I ruined my day by going over. Any tips how I can prevent late night eating like this so I can stay within my calories?
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2KsSDRK
No comments:
Post a Comment