You lovely people gave me advice and it’s worked!

Thank you everyone. I posted a couple of weeks ago (maybe last week) about how I’d plateaued with 4lbs to go until GW. I never had many calories left for dinner and evening bingeing was causing me problems. Here’s what I did:

  • instead of the 50g of bran flakes + milk I was having, I swapped to a banana and a cup of coffee. It was hard to adjust for a few days but now I’m satisfied and have saved about 150 calories. I’m hungry for lunch but not uncomfortably so.

  • I now allow myself less than a 500 calorie deficit so I can have a satisfying dinner plus a small snack in the evening. I’ve eased up on trying to stick to 1270 each day. It’s just too hard for me.

I had a whoosh and now I’ve only got 2.25 lbs left until GW!

submitted by /u/Wearing-a-towel
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2m0T8no

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...