Onederland!

Male, 6'0", 25.

First time I've been under 200 since 2015. So excited to keep going and smash my goal weight!

Been following CICO while training for a half marathon in October. Run one day, gym the next day, rinse and repeat until I'm tired and feel like I need a rest day. I'm wearing size L again, which is pretty sweet. I've been taking progress pictures at every 5 pounds to watch the paper towel effect in action.

I started at about 236 pounds last Thanksgiving, and started losing slowly from that point on. I was down to about 225 in February, then kicked things into gear and really started taking it seriously - and I've been shedding the excess weight pretty easily since then. I still occasionally have my treat foods (In-n-Out is love/life) but it's a couple of times a month now as opposed to a couple of times a week like before.

Cheers!

submitted by /u/8va
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2u9vOHZ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...