Wife at Target weight well ahead of me

my wife and i started our weight loss journey on the new year...yes I know cliche as hell....I started at 6ft 2 420lb or so, wife 4ft 11 200ish. fast forward half a year, i'm down 100lb which i know is great. i'm not discounting my success..but i'm really struggling emotionally with my wife, she is down to 130, and honestly she looks better than any pic I've ever seen of her, our sex life is back to levels I don't think even our early dating years have sean. She hasn't given me any reason to think the way I do, but i just am embarrassed the way I look around her. I've got prolly another year+ before I hit a healthy weight her prolly end of summer, kinda jealous in a way too. anyone else been in a simlar spot? any tips on mentally how to approach it and not get demotivated?

submitted by /u/Jonkampo52
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2KXf15e

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...