I have maintained my weight for an entire year!!!

http://imgur.com/a/t5kyu6Z

6'2 280 - 100 = 180

I started on this sub back in 2015 when I had just finished 9th grade. My journey had begun due to the fact I was forced to get on the scale in gym at the end of the year and boy was I unhappy to see that number at 280 fucking pounds. Damn...I was sad rest of the week ending that year and that day tried my best to play it off that I was good with it (I clearly wasn't).

Then out of the oddest occurrences I thought to occur I had made a post on yik yak (back when that was popular) about a self deprecating joke about my weight and I received only helpful replies and was told to visit this sub reddit and here was my beginning of actually learning anything about nutrition and the "magic" of cico. how easy it all seemed and honestly was once I started going at it.

I started right then, downloaded lose it, set everything ,weight loss set to 2lbs to lose a week. From this point on I never gained more than 5 lbs.

It started off right out the gates I made a game of it,which helped to start ,but was hurting me once it felt unmanageable. Trying to see how I could make my under calories better by overworking out and hating it when I was and undereating. I had lost 30 lbs in 3 months. Hit 250 going back to school and it all fell off right there I just told my self I was taking a little break and I would ,but my cheat days were just AWFUL. I would eat anything I could get my hands on and never tracked ,but for sure days over 6k up. I would get back on pretty quickly but wasn't losing weight anymore and pretty much consistently stayed around 248 to 255.

I knew I was messing up. What I should do was always on my mind ,but damn did food taste fantastic and upped my mood.

Then at some point nearing the end of sophomore year I had noticed my friends weight loss. I hadn't seen him much that year and he had just got to my weight. (He currently has had the journey of 320 to 200 6'1 and actually muscular). He got me back on track and was fantastic motivation. We kept each other going( he defiantly helped me a little more than I helped him ) and we would race to certain weights. It was actually very enjoyable good weight loss.

I never really looked back from that moment and had on occasion a cheat day and never felt bad about it because I knew exactly what I had to do. I just stuck to cico tracking and some days would try out IF 20:4.

Through all the hardships on it I had hit my goal weight of 200 on 2/12 2017. I was really happy with my self. So happy in fact I decided to keep pushing that goal. Kept everything the same got to 180 July 1st 2017.

I did take a little break after that and was creeping up to 190. I quickly nipped that in the butt and got back to tracking for about 3 to 4 months. I now don't track and am able to maintain without worrying about anything. It is a GLORIOUS feeling. I did this all with very minimal exercise just stuff I enjoyed like long boarding,football with friends etc. And a job where I moved around a little bit.

If anyone here is thinking about starting this journey YOU OWE IT YOURSELF TO DO IT!!! You will feel great about everything you are doing and only regret if you didn't start today or continued on from today

So my tips are...

1.You may feel like you fell off. Guess what its fine jump right back on

2.Keep up with tracking even bad days helps tremendously. You see how much you are going over and feel bad about it, at least with me

3.If you are able to an accountability buddy will help greatly

I'm out thank you loseit community you have also helped a lot even if I haven't posted much (I delete a lot of posts) THANK YOU!!!

Edit: Almost forgot water flavorings were great too. Any kind of mio, powder, anything zero or really low calorie

submitted by /u/audio_pusher
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2J6cVuV

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...