What if it was your job...

To lose weight? What would you do to ensure your success? Some wise person here said they were working on weight loss like it was their job, and that phrase stuck with me. What does that look like for you?

I’m successful at my job but suck at sticking to weight loss. I’ve been doing CICO since April and have lost about 13 pounds which is the most progress I’ve made in 12+ years of “trying to eat healthy”. But I’m thinking about what I could do better. (Weighing food instead of eyeballing is a huge one.)

I’d love to hear from you all on what would change if you applied the same focus and hard work you have at your job to this.

submitted by /u/craftycalifornia
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2zhMy5E

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...