Hello all,
I’ve previously been severely depressed to the point of eating takeaways (12” pizza and chips) several times a week. As a result, I was extremely bloated facially and around the midsection, and yeah, just wasn’t a great time.
This made it so that the only tops I could wear were XL men’s or XXL (I’m female) - more recently I was wearing XXL to the gym.
However, I noticed recently that these tops were just too big and making me look a lot bigger. So I ordered an L top which arrived today, and it fits without any tightness!! Still slightly snug around my stomach but I’m so proud! I feel like this is such a victory. I’m about to head to the gym wearing the new L, and hope to keep working down until I’m in an M, which is my usual size before I gained weight :)
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2J39mWa
No comments:
Post a Comment