Ursolic Acid for weight control and increases in skeletal muscle

I have been reading about Ursolic Acid and studies that indicate this helps with Metabolic Syndrome, Insulin Sensitivity, Decreased Inflammation, .Increases Skeletal Muscle and Brown Fat.

Seems pretty impressive, but then I don't see a lot of other talk about Ursolic Acid.


Here is a link to NIH studies.

Effect of Ursolic Acid on Metabolic Syndrome, Insulin Sensitivity, and Inflammation.


https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28598231

Ursolic Acid Increases Skeletal Muscle and Brown Fat and Decreases Diet-Induced Obesity, Glucose Intolerance and Fatty Liver Disease


https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3379974/


Do any of you have experience with Ursolic Acid and do you recommend supplementing with this?


from ExcelMale.com https://ift.tt/2LqyQSG

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...