I recently got a blood test back and it confirmed what I already expected, low free testosterone and high shbg (64).
I now have an appointment with a Doctor who specialises in TRT / men's hormones.
So far I am not sure what to make of the info I have absorbed. I initially found videos where people talk about feeling incredible, but upon digging deeper into sites like this, lots of people struggling and seeming to feel worse then before even starting, with symptoms such as weight gain / bloating, mood swings and depression. Just read one guys thread where he had been struggling for over a year to find improvements using TRT "Blackhawks journey with TRT". It sounds awful.
I also have fears around how dependent I will become on TRT. I am 48 so realise it will be a life long thing for me, but part of me wonders how I would cope if ever misfortunes hit me and I would not have the capital to fund treatment.
Maybe I had unrealistic expectations and thought it would just be a case of starting treatment and feeling better? Tell me it is so, are many people having success from the start and not needing to struggle around trying different amounts and combinations?
I now have an appointment with a Doctor who specialises in TRT / men's hormones.
So far I am not sure what to make of the info I have absorbed. I initially found videos where people talk about feeling incredible, but upon digging deeper into sites like this, lots of people struggling and seeming to feel worse then before even starting, with symptoms such as weight gain / bloating, mood swings and depression. Just read one guys thread where he had been struggling for over a year to find improvements using TRT "Blackhawks journey with TRT". It sounds awful.
I also have fears around how dependent I will become on TRT. I am 48 so realise it will be a life long thing for me, but part of me wonders how I would cope if ever misfortunes hit me and I would not have the capital to fund treatment.
Maybe I had unrealistic expectations and thought it would just be a case of starting treatment and feeling better? Tell me it is so, are many people having success from the start and not needing to struggle around trying different amounts and combinations?
from ExcelMale.com https://ift.tt/2uVpO5Y
No comments:
Post a Comment