Thanks for all the inspiration

Last October I joined this subreddit and decided to start my journey counting calories and losing weight. This weekend I finally hit my goal weight (and am 2 pounds below it now!). After 291 days, I have lost 62 pounds, and feel so much better amount myself not only physically, but mentally also. My confidence in myself has gone up, and it shows in my work and in my family life. I want to thank everyone for their inspiration, seeing how they have worked so hard to get where they are. ALL of you have helped me with this journey, and for that I am forever grateful. I will be staying here, working on maintaining my weight, and being inspired by each and every one of you!

submitted by /u/cosmicwonder8
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2mzmhGL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...