(writing this mostly to get shit off my chest but feel free to read and respond)
I have been overweight for a few years now and it's always bothered me. Several times I went on diets, and they worked, but when I finished them I went right back to bad habits and I undid all the work (and often added a kg or two to what I started with). This went on several times and after this year I packed on a shit ton of more weight living an incredibly unhealthy lifestyle (started drinkning, overeating and partying waaaaay too much - college be crazy).
I have lowkey started my journey earlier this summer but it's been very much a rollercoaster, much like all the times before. And I am officially tired of it and I am going to to something about it. I am going to get my shit together.
Starting tomorrow I am gonna start going to the gym, eating healthy and taking longass walks. Shit is going to change and there will be no excuses this time, no excuse will ever be enough to justify wasting my life not living like I deserve and want to.
My goal is to loose weight and gain muscle, I don't really want to be skinny but rather I want to be fit and strong. I want to be able to go back to playing tennis regularly and not be so winded that I might pass out. I want to be able to see my arm muscles more prominently. I want to feel good about myself. I want to be proud of myself.
Hopefully I'll post some progress pictures in a few weeks and be an inspiration like so many others have been to me. Everyone has to start somewhere!
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2uWM53l
No comments:
Post a Comment