How to eat at maintenance without feeling...guilty?

I recently saw the start some of changes in me that I wasn’t a huge fan of so I decided to try and lose some weight! After about 6 months, my stats are as follows.

Info: 23, male, 6’1”

SW: 190lbs CW: 158lbs

I really did this through just basic CICO and running about 3 miles a day but now that I’ve lost most of the fat I want to, I have trouble eating at maintenance without feeling guilty for overeating. Usually when I’ll count up what I consider to be a “bad” day, it’s still only about 1800 calories which should be fine for me based off TDEE calculators I’ve used.

My question is, did anyone else struggle with this when switching from cutting to maintenance? What helped you make this transition?

submitted by /u/Blablabandit
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2LthxR8

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...