Let me start off by saying that I've already lost 120 pounds. Not necessarily on purpose, I just had physically strenuous jobs and I was essentially sweating balls for my shift, for 4 years.
Cue to today, I left my job to go back to college and I've gained 30 pounds. I literally signed up for the gym yesterday so that is being taken care of.
My biggest roadblock is the fact that I'm never full, I can eat and eat and eat. I go out to eat with friends and I come home and eat more. I lack so much willpower it's insane. The longest streak of calorie counting I've ever had was maybe 1 month.
I know how to lose weight, I know exactly how many calories I need to eat but I'm never satisfied, it sucks. Any advice?
26
6'4"
260lb
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2m0HYzf
No comments:
Post a Comment