One year progress/ scared of stopping my cut.

https://imgur.com/a/IHCSdyQ

Starting weight 167lbs, current 154lbs. 33years old 5’9

Started getting back into fitness a year ago and have been doing the r/bodyweightfitness recommended routine. Over the last year I’ve progressed pretty well, especially in my pull-ups which I’m particularly proud of. Going from not being able to do a single one to 5 sets of 8 weighted with 10lbs. I got a gym membership recently and decided to go with lvysaurs 4-4-8 beginners routine, I’m 2 weeks into it currently. So far so good but I only have access to dumbbells, but I have to work with what I’ve got for now.

Diet: I’ve been cutting for the last two months at 1700 calories, macros 150C 150P 60F. I eat the same thing pretty much everyday. Eggs and toast for breakfast. Protein shake mid morning. Chicken or salmon and broccoli for lunch and dinner. I’m a former fat kid, in high school I weighed 230lbs so I’m deathly afraid of bulking in any way, this is my main concern going forward. I think I’ve lost enough weight to start a bulk but I have serious reservations about gaining weight. I’m not even completely sure if I should try and lose about 10 more pounds before I start bulking. My TDEE is around 2200cal and I’m thinking of doing an lean bulk of 2500.

submitted by /u/pinche-cosa
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2JLunFk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...