I gained a ridiculous amount of weight in a short period of time. Like 80lbs in a year or year and a half. I went from athletic and in really good shape to obese and lazy.
I started getting back to the gym and even though I'm still fat at least Im not as fat as I was a month ago.
Is it true that your strength/muscle comes back quicker and easier if you had it before? I went to gym every single day in a row for about 5 years. I can't do anything I used to do. I lost all my muscle and replaced it with fat I guess. I used to be "jacked". Will I be able to get that back relatively easy if I stick with going to the gym every day again?
If I do gain all that muscle back will I still be covered in all this fat? Will I look muscly fat? Or do I gotta lose the fat first?
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2ucMhLf
No comments:
Post a Comment