42 Day Progress!

Just posting my 42 day progress. I have been eating 1500 calories everyday for the past 42 days, other then a few cheat days.

I started at 220 and this morning I was 199.6. First time weighing under 200 in 10 years. Goal is 180.

I had tried to do this many many times before and failed every time except this time. Not sure what happend this time, it just kind of clicked this time and was able to stick with it. Maybe because I was able to stick with it long enough to see the numbers on the scale go down, which got the ball rolling. All I know is if I can do it, anyone can.

Still got 20 maybe 25 pounds to go, and am looking forward to posting here again when that time comes.

I know its not as big as a journey as many of you on here, but im proud of myself and wanted to brag little bit.

Pictures are here: https://imgur.com/a/xjqAu29

submitted by /u/kingshitheads
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2lY4qZz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...