Maintain or lose more? 20F

Hi,

About a month ago I was at 58kg or 128lbs at 5'5/165cm. After some dieting I'm now hovering over 55kg/121lbs. My goal weight is 53kg/117lbs and I know I would be able to achieve that before I resume college next month.

However, my parents and close friends have been telling me that I am "thin" enough and should just maintain my current weight. They also tell me how they are concerned over my obsession with losing weight and that I'm sick for thinking I'm overweight in the first place.

I would be OK with stopping at my current weight but I can't help but feel like I've failed at reaching my goal since it has always been 53kg from the start. It was the weight I was at when I was around 15 or 16 years old. I've included some before and after photos below. Please be nice

Before: https://imgur.com/a/9cFCtJf (58kg) After: https://imgur.com/a/Z3eZVMe (55kg) Goal: https://imgur.com/9sDWgij (53kg) this is me at 15

submitted by /u/Iamveryspiteful
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2O5lCct

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...