[Challenge] European Accountability Challenge: July 22nd

Hi everyone and welcome to day #22 of this month's challenge! Good luck with your goals today, as we start the 4th week!

How's your Sunday going? And more importantly, how are you getting on with your goals? Tell us about it- all topics fair game- calories, food, exercise, SVs/NSVs, rants, and so on. Let’s do this!

I’ve only met my sleep goal so far today so I’ll post an update later on what I accomplish after so get home from running errands. But I’m happy to say that yesterday I did both my steps and physio, and had a nice bbq with friends where I ate around it a bit below maintenance. And had wine for the first time in months since I’ve basically given up drinking. Fun times. Have a good day fellow losers!

submitted by /u/HadeanEarthWorm
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Lx0VHW

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...