I am about 6 weeks into my diet. And have lost about 26 lbs. I haven't had an issue with motivation until the past couple of days. I started the diet with my wife. However we found out 2 weeks in that she is pregnant! Yay, were happy about that. But she stopped the diet after that. She has been nothing but supportive cooking healthier meals and encouraging me.
However this week I spent 4 days at the fair because my company had a booth there. I didn't crack and eat any fair food but I only lost 1 lbs this week. Last night I went out with a friend and had a burger and while that didn't make me gain any weight because I planned for it I feel like I no longer have the motivation to stay strong on the diet.
I have lost and gained before and this is the point where I get complacent and let myself have something here or there and slowly go up instead of down. What do you do to course correct and get back on track?
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2NvIOPW
No comments:
Post a Comment