So i’m a 5’1 female who has gone from 135 lbs to 124 lbs in the past few months. My goal weight is 115 lbs and I plan to maintain it at least around the 115-120 lbs range.
I’ve been pretty amazed with how a change in diet and a daily 30 minute workout can kickstart instant weight lost. I’m happy with my progress so far, and I try not to go too fast.
But for the past 2 weeks my weight has maintained at 124 lbs, give or take a few decimal points. I’ve been eating 1200 calories a day and my weight hasn’t been going down from there since then. I’ve checked online and some health articles advice to lessen the calorie intake. But apparently I’ve read that the minimum calorie intake to keep healthy is 1200 cal. Should I go lower or is that bad? How do I approach this?
About my diet: I’ve completely cut rice from my meals (I’m Filipino so that is saying a lot! Literally every meal here is prepared with at least a cup of rice). I’ve been on a high protein diet but have become way laxer with my carb intake, partially because I’m a tiny bit frustrated with the plataeu, but all still around 1200 cal for a day. I’ve gained a bit of muscle from weight-lifting, but not a huge amount to tip the scale. Although in tshirts I look rather slim or healthy, I actually have a belly (and a high body fat percentage) so I don’t want to settle at 124 lbs.
Any help would be appreciated!
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2LhdaZV
No comments:
Post a Comment