Hi everyone. I always see a bunch of posts with people who’ve lost tons of weight, and while I’m happy for them, I don’t typically see people who have been struggling to lose posting much, or people just starting out. I thought we could use a thread for some encouragement :)
I’ve lost 12 pounds in almost two months which is really discouraging (I gotta lose 50 lbs total), but this past month I finally made it into the 170s. Hoping to get to the 160s by the end of the month! It’s frustrating trying so hard everyday and not making much progress. I’m not giving up, especially while I’m technically obese at 20, but damn I wish I could start losing weight faster here! I’m not even having cheat days lol.
How’s it going for everyone else? What are you guys struggling with?
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2LoS6QH
No comments:
Post a Comment