I'm going to have to do it. I'm going to have to lose weight. I've been talking about the fact that I need to, and that I keep trying to start, but life gets in the way. Yesterday, I was looking at stuff at Best Buy...and I felt my back roll, touch the waist band of my pants. Folks, that is not a good thing.
I have a very hard battle coming up of losing weight. I had to have my thyroid surgically removed in 2011, due to goiters not getting smaller. I did pretty well with managing weight, granted I was still heavy, but I wasn't gaining weight like I thought I would. In comes 2013, I became disabled, and not able to get around as easily or as much as I used to. I stopped smoking that year too. Quitting smoking and then being unable to get around as much as before, adds up to a 60 pound weight gain. And that has stuck around since 2013.
So, I'm going to try to do CICO. I want to get back to the weight I was before, and then get down below that to at least get out of the morbidly obese category, and maybe get fairly close to a normal range. I won't be able to exercise as much as I really need to, but I'm going to try my best. We have a membership to the local Y that we haven't used for actual gym stuff. But my husband, and my kids are going to be going, pretty regularly, to benefit all of us.
That's my abbreviated story. I didn't want to put my weight up, but I did, so it holds me accountable. And I know that 250 isn't exactly a good weight, but it's one that I think I could achieve, for the first round. It's not my day 1, (more like day 3), it's my getting it out there, and knowing that there are people that will be rooting for me, besides family, that will give me advice and help me on my new journey.
Peace and Love
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2mzNmcM
No comments:
Post a Comment