Started my diet this weekend, trying to go from 215 pounds to 170.

Plan:

Try to eat Honey bunches of Oats/Raisan Bran every morning with almond milk- unsweetened or a fruit bowl.

No more Coffee/ unless black, just stick with unsweetened Green Tea/Water.

For Lunch- try to stick with healthy foods- sushi/fish w/ no soy sauce, salad’s, whole wheat pasta with chicken, etc.

Dinner- Salmon/Baked Chicken, Salad, Healthy foods/alternatives-

No more sweets- Ice cream/cookies/ etc. Stick with just fruits/smoothies.

What else should I add to the plan in terms of food to avoid & food that's fine. I know I can occasionally cheat, but that won't be the smartest idea.

submitted by /u/musicjunkie1992
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2uX18dl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...