A few questions about my current weight loss..

So on June 22nd, I switched my schizophrenia medication risperidone to abilify to lose weight. I started at 346, peaked at 352 and dropped to my lowest weight of 332. Now I am hovering between 335 and 338. I did a body fat calculation by measuring my navel, neck, height, age and weight and I got these results:

Age 25 Weight: 335 Bf % 37.9% Lean body mass: 208 lbs.

I've been struggling to lose weight in the past week and I have been peaking around 338-339. What is my real weight? Am I closer to 332 or 338? Will there be a far whoosh where my fat loss drops a few pounds and leaves me at a consistent 332 or even lower?

For my diet I try to consistently eat around 1400-1600 calories per day. Is there the problem? I just can't eat less because I am always hungry if I eat less. If I eat two 700 or 800 calorie meals of lean chicken breast skinless and rice, I feel satiated throughout the entire day.

I am going to be starting testosterone replacement therapy on Monday because I have low testosterone. Will this help me lose fat and gain muscle as well? Or will I just gain more muscle weight even though I am in a deficit?

Will walking everyday help me sweat out the water stored in my fat cells so I have consistent weight loss? If I have consistent weight loss I find it motivating and easier to consistently stay on my diet and not eat a lot of junk food.

submitted by /u/Angryhotguy
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Jpd2lu

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...