In the morning I am starting my weight loss journey. It scares me. I am 30 years old, and weigh 300 lbs at five foot eight inches. Four years ago I weighed 180, and was in incredible shape. Four years before that I was where I am now, 300 lbs and feeling like I am dying every day. I'm scared because I know how hard this will be, having done it before. I'm afraid because I dont know if I am strong enough. My therapist had two heart attacks this week, and he is only eight years older than me. I don't want to die, I dont want to leave my wife behind with a fat mess to clean up. I dont have much of a plan, except to try to do a stepdown every week in calories. This week I want to just track what I eat and get an Idea of how many calories I am eating, and work my way down to 2000 calories. I don't know if I can do this, but I do know that I have to try
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2LkVoRv
No comments:
Post a Comment