I just want to start out by saying I am new to this Sub and I appreciate being welcomed!
I started 32 days ago sitting at 262, and honestly was just miserable at the thought of being only 38 pounds from 300, and it honestly took a big toll on my thought process.
I come from 5 years of military experience, and jumped straight into a sedentary job back in 2015. It all just started piling on then, starting from about 215. Now keep in mind I am a Male, about 6'5, and 215 looks good on me.
But I keep hearing people talk about the "click" and let me tell you guys that is so real. I have made attempts to go at this full force, only to fall short within a week, two at most.
But this time it is just taking over my whole thought process, tracking intake, logging calories burned. Making sure I was equipped with proper running shoes so I can finally get to passing PT tests again. Let me also mention that 2018 will be my year, for I have been smoke free since January 31st, and off Tramadol for a previous wreck since that date as well.
This would be the icing on top of an already beautiful cake if I could reach my goal weight, and in 32 days I have made significant progress. I started at 262, and this morning just logged 237....25 pounds lost!!!
Once again thank you for the opportunity to share with you awesome people and I hope to become an active member of this Sub. God bless. -Zach
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2lYBIrF
No comments:
Post a Comment