F25, 5'3' SW: 138? CW: 115 lbs UGW: 112 lbs
I was doing really well for the first couple days of my vacation. Stayed on track and ate to maintenance and even 1200 one day!
And then last night, the homemade pizza came out and I thought, heck it, I have no idea how to count this accurately anyway so tonight will be my one night I won't track anything. I ended up eating two kinds of ice cream, a Belgian waffle with peanut butter and maple syrup, blueberry pie (how have I made it to 25 years old and I've never had blueberry pie before?!) and lots of popcorn, not to mention like 4 sugary alcoholic drinks.
In my very full and hungover stupor this morning, unable to sleep, I thought, I'm going to roughly log last night into MFP just to see the damage/for consistency's sake and I am not surprised but it came out as more than 3600 calories for the day. I only burned ~1800 (went for a run and did yoga earlier in the day to prepare, fat lot of good it did). But as bad as I feel, it was only one day and now I'm encouraged not to further undo any more progress, instead of throwing all sheets to the wind and continuing not to count for the rest of the trip.
Cheers to some near-black coffee and a long walk for breakfast lmao. Track your binges!
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2zjyNmJ
No comments:
Post a Comment