Hi everyone and welcome to day #7 of this month's challenge!
Here we are at the end of our first week, yay. How are you all feeling about things so far? You guys are doing great! I’ve definitely slacked less than I would have otherwise so am feeling good. Hope you all have a great weekend!
Have a think about if you want to continue nutrient of the week, not sure if people were so excited about it this past week. If people do want to continue, someone has already suggested phosphorus (I think, did I get that right?)
How's your Saturday going? And more importantly, how are you getting on with your goals? Tell us about it- all topics fair game- calories, food, exercise, SVs/NSVs, rants, and so on. Let’s do this!
Edit: making this post longer because the auto mod keeps saying my post doesn’t have enough content even though I keep adding more. Let’s hope it works this time.
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2ugM0Y2
No comments:
Post a Comment