What is your real, uncensored reason for wanting to lose weight?

The last post I saw about this was a year ago. I read through all the comments and some were really meaningful and strong. Was curious what peoples motivations are today. Is it to be healthy? If so, what does that mean to you? Is it to be confident? Confident with what? To be/feel attractive? I am genuinely curious what everyones motivation is.

Mine is to be healthy, strong, and confident. I am tired of worrying every time I feel a heart palpitation and wondering if I am having a heart attack and 32yo. I am planning a trip to Machu Picchu and I would like to be able to do the 3 day hike without worrying about being the last one holding everyone back. I want to feel confident and get my sex drive back. I want to feel strong and not just big. What is your reason?

submitted by /u/Earlyrower
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2HBYSMG

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...