30 Day Accountability Challenge - Day 9

Sorry I'm late for posting, my sister's graduation was tonight and I'm about to drive 2 hours home, so I'm going to be quick.

-Get to 272 lbs - 274.2 bye bye vacation weight!

-Walk/ take the dog for a walk 3 times a week - Wasn't home today, plan to tomorrow. 1/3 on week

-Stay within my calorie budget everyday. - stayed under since I only ate at the party.

-Continue my tracking streak from last month. - Day 104

How have you guys been doing with your goals today?

submitted by /u/viking187
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2JJGGG4

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...