F22, 5’1, 158lb (11st 4) down from 173lb (12st5) on 1st Feb
So far I’ve lost 1 stone and 1 lb!
I just wanted to share this and say thank you to everyone on this sub. I have posted once before but got embarrassed and deleted it haha. I mostly like to lurk and read everyone’s posts. If it wasn’t for this sub, I would still be eating thousands of calories a day, getting bigger and feeling miserable. I’m only part of the way there as my “final” goal is to get to 9st (126lb), but I’d ideally like to be 8st (112lb).
Finding this all rather overwhelming honestly. I’ve had a month or two of slowed progress after Easter. It’s been a real mental adjustment to realise how much I should actually be eating. My issue wasn’t so much the types of foods I was eating before, but moreso the portion sizes. It feels shameful to admit, but I was eating the same size portion as my 6’1 boyfriend. I mean, that’s outright madness. From last August, he’s gone from 19st11 (277lb) to 18st (252lb) as of today! We’ve been doing this together and sorting ourselves out. We do still eat bad food - Chinese takeaways are a weakness, and we live in London so restaurant options are unlimited, but at the end of the day it’s slow and steady that wins the race and that’s what I’m focusing on. This is sustainable. I’m so excited for the future.
Thanks, all.
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2K58mlL
No comments:
Post a Comment