[SV] Finally hit overweight BMI. No longer Obese!

After eating my feelings through an unhappy marriage and subsequent divorce, I've just today stepped on the scale and found that I'm finally no longer obese!

I started at 215-ish lbs at my highest weight and Im down to 182 today. Its so freeing to be able to put on clothes that I used to struggle to fit in to. The scrubs that I bought for work while at my highest weight are now baggy and keep slipping down. Even my coworkers have commented on about my weight loss.

This started as a new years resolution for me. I've been doing CICO and just started intermittent fasting this week. I also have a new boyfriend who's been super supportive.

I've been browsing this sub, 1200isplenty, and EOOD for inspiration.

Thanks so much guys!

submitted by /u/gingerz
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2K1Jsn7

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...