Anyone else notice their "bad days" are still under/right on maintenance for their new weight?

Right now my MFP goal is set to 2 pounds per week, so basically a 1000 calorie deficit per day, sometimes I see that number go red and I just deflate and I realize I've just failed my deficit for another day.

But then I realize something, even if my MFP shows in 500 calories into the red... that's still a 500 calorie deficit and not only that it's 500 calories under my NEW caloric needs. I don't know if this is really a big deal to anyone but seeing how even my worst days are still weight loss days is really nice, it shows how your body and psychology are changing and adjusting to make you not want to eat as much anymore.

submitted by /u/Insertblamehere
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2M9F85X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...