I started looking for excersises to around springtime so I could start it up once school ended and I thought I would share it:
My top excersise over the summer is Swimming and let me tell you why.
One: Its one of the best cardio excersises and is great for losing weight. Burns calories like a bitch.
Two: Its good for muscle building because you use your whole body equally, saving time from jumping from excersise to excersise.
My easy routine for getting the most out of you sesh: (It would be nice for this to have a lap pool in the area to use but as long as you have a set distance then you should be fine)
For me the best amount of laps is about 50. I like cutting it in half so after one 1/2 you can take a break to get out of the pool and rest, then start the other 1/2. The 25 laps per 1/2 can then also be split every which way. Think about it as 24 and you can do 2 sets of 12, 3 sets of 8 and 4 sets of 6. Take a two minute break between each set and youre golden.
How to keep pushing: Just stay in the mindset that once you start a lap you need to finish. The second you push off that wall you need to push through. It may be hard but just push through.
(P.S.) Sorry if this post is bullcrap this is my first post here and I have NO CLUE what to do. Pls don't rek me. Constructive criticism is gud tho.
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2MLpZc3
No comments:
Post a Comment