SV: Down ten pounds!

Nothing but CICO (and pretty lazy CICO at that), shooting for a daily caloric intake of 1800 calories. I feel so good! I'm not retaining nearly as much water and I'm satisfied on less food! It used to be that it took feeling stuffed for me to feel like I had eaten enough. Now I can look at a reasonably sized meal and wonder if I'll finish it.

I haven't lost too many inches yet, mostly it's face gains, but my boyfriend says he can see where the fat rolls stop and start, whereas before, it was all just kind of blended together in a chubby mush. I'll take it!

Honestly, the biggest change I made was shifting my views on food. I've always struggled with seeing foods as moral successes or failures, and I noticed that the minute I broke that habit, weight started slipping off. You want McDonald's fries? Awesome! That doesn't mean you're a fat, lazy cow who should be ashamed, it means you just spent 500 of your daily calories, and that's all it means.

submitted by /u/Miss_Lyn
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2NaiVWI

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...