I’m probably posting alot but I have so many questions

This is the first time in about 8 years I’ve taken weight loss seriously. Last time I was a senior in high school just trying to shape up for my school girl crush. Well, to avoid my whole weight loss journey story, I have a question.

Okay I workout during the day (if you saw my previous post you know I do cardio 5 days a week). This past weekend I went to a party and since then I’ve had struggles with working out during the day but at night (like between midnight and 5 am) I’m so motivated that I have to force myself to stay in bed.

So my big question now is since I can only seem to do half my normal workout right now for whatever reason, is it okay to finish it at night when my body really wants to? I tried to google but I got conflicting answers. Like I feel like either way I’m burning calories and fat and in high school I did it before bed every night. But is there a risk to doing half in the morning and half before bed? Seriously, google was no help at all!

submitted by /u/Aloofhermitcrab
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2yVveD6

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...