Starting this week. Anyone else? 120lbs to lose. SCARED.

Hey loseit fam,

I have to get blood drawn this week to get my starting point. I was weighed in at 329lbs. I'm 5'5" and 31 years old. I started dieting and working out and losing anywhere from 20-80lbs everytime I tried. Usually only going as long as 6 months of dedication before giving up.

I'm going to be checking in weekly with this group. I don't want anyone in my life to know I'm doing this. As I feel telling my friends and family makes it seem like a reward. They all want me to lose.

I do need some tips on eating on $70/week.

Right now I currently do not work out. And I rely heavily on fast food and gourmet coffees. I've been trying to eat healthier at fast food joints; grilled chicken, no mayo, large ice water please. Utilizing I feel good enough to meal prep.

I'm really scared. I've tried this 6 times before and failed. But I don't want to keep gaining weight. And eventually be 500 lbs by the time I'm 50. Yikes!

Anyway, anyone else starting? Any tips? All support is welcomed. And even a hello or welcome.

submitted by /u/Fatty2baddy
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2spI2ft

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...