My secret weapon? EGGS. What's yours?

I keep a pile of hardboiled eggs in my fridge at all times, and they save me so frequently. Two hardboiled eggs is extremely filling and only 160 calories.

I had a huge lunch and don't know how to fit dinner? EGGS FOR DINNER.

I'm looking forward to eating out for dinner and I don't know how to budget breakfast? EGGS FOR BREAKFAST.

I'm getting snacky on the weekend and it's only 2pm? EGGS FOR A SNACK.

Eggs save the day every time. High protein, low calorie, extremely filling. What's your secret weapon?

EDIT: I'm getting a lot of questions about cholesterol, and I'm trying to get to everybody but I know I'll probably miss a few, so I'll say it here: Modern dietary guidelines don't have any recommended caps on dietary cholesterol, and most modern studies don't believe cholesterol contributes meaningfully to heart disease. However, if you do prefer to keep cholesterol low, you can feel free to remove the yolks from the eggs and then you'll have a low-calorie, high-protein snack with eggs.

submitted by /u/fat_doofus
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2LVafTC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...