Sorry for the rant. I just wanted to share this, for all the heavier girls out there! Which I still am, but I’m working on it!
After my long term relationship fell apart over a year ago, I put on quite a bit of weight. I was self conscious and really lonely. I went on a several dates with this guy I call Matt. He was self-identified born again Christian, but it’s not the main thing here. We ended up having sex and next morning he texted me that he can’t be with me this way because I’m not Christian enough blah blah blah and he didn’t feel the “special connection”. What he didn’t know I was friends with some of his friends and they told me that he was embarrassed to be with me cause I was “too fat”. He’s super athletic and all that jazz. He proceeded to offer me his “friendship”, ugh. I told him I didn’t want to “be friends” and proceeded to block him on the Facebook and phone as well. What I totally forgot, is that we had Facebook messenger contact and I neglected to block it.
Fast forward 7 months, I lost close to 46 lbs on Lazy Keto, I am back to overweight but not obese category and can shop in all normal stores again, size 12-14 now, US. I am still working on my weight loss and feel so much better now. I’m over the whole breakup of my relationship thing and moved on, and recently met a nice guy locally who seems to really like me and I enjoy his company too.
Tonight I got home and saw Matt’s message in the messenger, consisting of hi and wave. I responded and asked why he contacted me. He proceeded to tell me I look great and started asking me how he knows me..blah blah blah. fking sad! He didn’t even remember having sex with me ( I do look little bit different now having lost weight and not having my last name on FB anymore, just my middle). He continued on chatting and complementing me( now I’m friends with his friends so he probably felt comfortable due to the common connections).
So basically, the fker trying to pick me up! I wasn’t having it, and told him my name was and also brought up what he did not remember, how he got into my pants by basically deceiving me into one night stand without being up front on his intentions. I could just feel him shrink, recoil, and apologize and he told me he would never bother me again. Too late, I blocked his arse on the messenger now too! Rock on weight loss!
TL; DR: guy who had one night stand with me and dropped me because I was too fat a year ago (under lying false pretenses) tried to pick my skinnier arse again and got burnt!
Edit: name and spelling.
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2LFkpGU
No comments:
Post a Comment