A small step towards making real progress [NSV]

Tonight, I managed something I've struggled to do in the past. My family is a Muslim one, and so I was fasting today for Ramadan. Today, my dad bought a bunch of good stuff to break our fast. The majority of what I ate was the rough equivalent of two 6" Subway sandwiches, one turkey and one chicken. Together, I clocked something like 640 calories or so, as a result of using the existing Subway menu items on MFP. I had quite a few calories left, so I also had one of the Krispy Kreme donuts my dad bought, and lemme tell you it was fuckin amazing. I've never had a KK donut before, and my first one ever was an Oreo donut, and it was amazing.

Here's what I really liked happened: I had 470 calories left for the day, and while I definitely could've eaten another, I didn't because I was feeling full, even though i wanted it. This was something I've struggled with a lot in the past, listening to my body over my brain, and I finally managed it this time. Here's hoping this is the start to a long standing change

submitted by /u/AtheaOfAltea
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2JsutGr

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...