Some quick motivation (for me, and maybe you)

Hey all,

My grandmother has been in and out of the hospital for a few months due to a leg infection. She’s always been very overweight and didn’t really seem to mind much. She’s been home for about a month (from the hospital/rehab) and I hadn’t seen her since January.

Three days ago she called me and said “Today, my doctor said I’m the healthiest he’s ever seen me. I’ve lost 60lb and he said to slow down. I asked him to repeat that.” (She’s hilarious) I was ECSTATIC. If my 75 year old grandmother can lose 60 pounds, I can definitely lose 40.

Today I saw her and she was walking straight up and without a walker... I’d never seen her like that. I almost burst into tears. I was so proud of her and I know that I can do it too.

Apologies for poor writing, it’s late and I’m a mess studying for exams.

Have a fantastic night and an even better Monday! :-)

submitted by /u/osominer
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2st8BQQ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...