I really wanted wings

And I wasn't interested in doing cauliflower wings, or just eating a couple to satisfy the idea.

My boyfriend travels for work, and he doesn't like wings, so about once a quarter I would go to wingstop. Sometimes I would go multiple times during his trip.

Well, I tallied up my order the other day (10 piece combo, bone-in, plus a side of cheese sauce sometimes, and soda that was a combo of diet and regular) and it came out to about 2500 calories. Holy shit.

Well. The boyfriend is on a business trip again. And I wanted some goddam wings.

I also wanted a nice way to spend my Saturday in this lovely, cool weather we're having.

So, instead of walking 10 minutes to the nearest wingstop, I biked to one 35 miles away, took a scenic route home, and ended up doing 79.3 miles, my longest 1-day trip to date.

It was pretty awesome.

submitted by /u/FitCalan
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2LjrCvU

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...