Personally, I can no longer eat over 500 calories in one sitting. It just makes me feel bloated, tired and blah. I’m almost 50 lbs down since I started my journey in December 2017 (yay me!) and since then, I’ve adopted new eating habits.
For example, if I buy a lunch special from a Chinese restaurant (probably around 600-700 calories,) I can only manage to eat a small portion of it. It’ll last me all day! I’ll eat just enough to be satisfied but not to the point of being full. I like knowing that I still have more for later for when I get hungry again. Same goes for let’s say a 500 calorie cheeseburger. I’ll eat half of it and hours later, I’ll eat the rest. It works for me because I don’t always prefer eating a whole meal at once. I like to savor it and come back to enjoy more at a later time.
I don’t always indulge in calorie dense meals but when I do, I will always graze on it throughout the day. Even taking a bite here and there is enough to satisfy my taste buds.
Some of my friends and family thinks it’s a little weird that I eat a little at a time but it works for me! They’re just jealous that I still have leftovers from lunch while they’re still hungry because they ate their whole lunch in one sitting. I think it’s all about self control. You don’t HAVE to eat it all just because it’s in front of you. Take your time and your food will go a long way. Just my opinion.
Any fellow grazers that like to snack on meals? I’d love to hear your stories!
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2yTiEUQ
No comments:
Post a Comment