Shitpost Saturday // Automod is Lost in Time Edition

Hello r/loseit community!

Automod has gotten a little bit lost this week as it's been "Weigh with Me Wednesday" for about three days now. As a team, we have discussed recently having a monthly shitpost thread, so we thought that we would try a shitpost thread today and gauge interest levels.

Ground rules:

  • All r/loseit rules still apply within this thread.

  • Hatespeak or hatred of all fat people (or implications that all overweight/obese people are lazy) are not acceptable, nor are personal attacks.

  • Try to credit the source wherever possible if you did not create the image yourself. While we will not be removing posts because they don't have a source, this is generally good Reddiquette.

For inspiration, you can check out r/1200isjerky or r/TrollLoseIt

My contributions:

Turn your food pyramid into a "Happiness Paper Hat!"

Your pants won't get too tight if...

Detox your body...!

As always, please report rule breaking comments. We welcome feedback - would you like to continue to have a monthly shitpost thread?

submitted by /u/maidrey
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2LB0WHg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...