Controversy surrounds research on State Department employees sickened in ‘attacks’

Controversy surrounds research on State Department employees sickened in ‘attacks’
Something mysterious and disturbing has happened to State Department personnel, first in Cuba and now in China. Strange high-pitched sounds — “buzzing,” “piercing squeals,” “grinding metal,” as the Cuba staffers later told doctors — preceded an eruption of health problems, including headaches, dizziness, confusion, ear pain, hearing loss, insomnia and fatigue. Last year, then-Secretary of State […]

Related:
Dozens sickened in new multistate salmonella outbreak, this time traced to pre-cut melons
Flu killed 172 children this season, the highest death toll in nearly a decade
Suicide rates rise sharply across the United States, new report shows


from To Your HealthTo Your Health https://ift.tt/2kYNxxl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...