I ended up here on the recommendation from another sub...
I’m a 35 year old man, husband and father of two (soon to be three). I’ve been heavy as long as I can remember and I was aware of being heavy for as long as I can remember. I’m 5’7” and currently 250lbs. I have been successful losing weight in the past, but I always gain it back!
I feel like I’ve tried everything... I’m sad, frustrated, angry, depressed, and every other emotion you can imagine with myself and my weight. My job is such that I honestly don’t have time to prepare healthy food at home on a consistent basis. When I do cook it is good healthy food, but at least 4/7 days I work about 16 hours straight and am resigned to a life of dollar menu and Wawa. (Gas station with good food for you not from the philly area) My wife is so overwhelmed with working, raising 18 month old twins, and being pregnant that I can’t realistically expect her to cook healthy meals for me to take with me either. I’m at my wits end.
Last week I had an image flash through my head for seemingly no reason. I was having a heart attach and telling someone else to tell my wife and kids that I love them while I had no idea if I would survive to see them again. I don’t know where this thought came from, but it scared the shit out of me! I never want that image to come through. I don’t know what to do... I’ve tried making small changes like no fast food, walk the dog every day, etc... but I can’t seem to stick with anything... please help me!!!!
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2sJ2A2C
No comments:
Post a Comment