Just need some validation and support

This isn't something I like to talk to about with people in my life but I have a past of child sexual assault. It happened a long time ago but I recently encountered a trigger that affected me pretty severely. I've been pretty much in states of dissociation/trauma flashbacks for the past couple days. I've also at the same time (for the past month ish) been trying to lose some weight. However, I think right now I need to take a little break but it's really hard because it feels like I'm losing control I guess?

I know I shouldn't need it but I can't talk about this to anyone irl and right now I just need some validation from a stranger that it's okay to just like idk eat some goddamn pasta or mac & cheese or other comfort food. I need someone to tell me I'm not gonna die or be a bad person if I go over my calorie limit and have some cake. (I realize this all sounds very sad and pathetic and I do assure you that I'm trying my best to make therapy happen but I've just hit a really rough patch).

submitted by /u/appleandalmond
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2LDAvRh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...